The AFCO double adjustable strut has been designed to exceed the need in the drag market. In most applications and classes, controlling weight transfer is key to making successful passes. Racers and chassis builders across the market requested a strut that can be used to control front end travel hydraulically instead of mechanically with a chain or cable. The engineering team at AFCO nailed it. The AFCO Big Gun strut offers tuners the ability to “lock down” the front suspension to create a smooth weight transfer event.
This double adjustable strut from AFCO is engineered for use with 2010-2015 Camaros. Its superior valving technology eliminates huge wheelies and the click by click adjustment allows you to know exactly where your valving is set. These drag racing struts offer more damping control and adjustment range than any other strut currently available.
- Double adjustable design - dial in your chassis
- “Lock Down” valving including the best front-end control on the market
- Click by click adjustment
- Fully independent compression and rebound adjustments
- 35mm piston diameter; up to 37% larger than competition
- Indexing compression adjuster for increased clearance options at the base of the strut
- Custom valving available; widest possible range in the industry
- BNC Compression valving to smooth out wheelies
- CAD designed and FEA optimized
- Rebuildable and revalvable as needed
- Includes locking coil-over kit
- Sold as Pair
Please note that shipping costs & free shipping items are for the US continental 48 states only. Currently our website cannot process shipping/duties/taxes for international orders or orders outside of the US continental 48 states. We strongly suggest that these customers call us at +1 (309)382-6252 or email email@example.com for shipping quotes prior to attempting purchase online as all credit card refund transactions will incur a processing fee (Paypal does not charge refund fees).