This double adjustable strut from Afco is engineered for use with 1974-2004 Mustangs. Its superior valving technology eliminates huge wheelies and the click by click adjustment allows you to know exactly where your valving is set. These drag racing struts offer more damping control and adjustment range than any other strut currently available.
- Double adjustable design - dial in your chassis
- “Lock Down” BIG GUN valving including the best front-end control on the market
- Click by click adjustment
- Fully independent compression and rebound adjustments
- 35mm piston diameter; up to 37% larger than competition
- Exclusive bolt-on spacer system for easy installation on all SN-95 or Fox Body spindles (part #30030 only)
- Indexing compression adjuster for increased clearance options at the base of the strut
- Custom valving available; widest possible range in the industry
- BNC Compression valving to smooth out wheelies
- CAD designed and FEA optimized
- Rebuildable and revalvable as needed
- Locking coil-over kit included
- Weigh 10.4 pounds each
- Sold Individually
Please note that shipping costs & free shipping items are for the US continental 48 states only. Currently our website cannot process shipping/duties/taxes for international orders or orders outside of the US continental 48 states. We strongly suggest that these customers call us at +1 (309)382-6252 or email email@example.com for shipping quotes prior to attempting purchase online as all credit card refund transactions will incur a processing fee (Paypal does not charge refund fees).