Rear brake kit for Strange 3.150" Small GM housing ends
Requires appropriate Strange axles using 1/2" or 5/8" screw-in wheel studs
Brake offset = 2.832"
Optional Two Piece Floating Slotted Steel Rotors
– Floating design isolates rotor from hat to allow rotor growth and minimize distortion
– Slots improve air flow, assist in warpage prevention, and reduce weight
Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons
- Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
- Pistons are 1.625" & 1.750" to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
- Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
- Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts
- One piece design eliminates spacers & bolts that require periodic maintenance
Soft Metallic Brake Pads
- Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
- Recommended for vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile
Hard Metallic Brake Pads
– Recommended for vehicles going over 150 MPH in the 1/4 mile
– Maintains decent starting-line cold holding capabilities
– May leave pad residue on rotors that requires removal when pads are changed
– Provides high resistance to brake fade
Calipers are tapped 1/8" NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings. Brake hoses and lines are not included.
Intended For MWC shallow bore Housing Ends(Non Flush Mount), Strange H1143 GM Housing Ends, and Moser 7900 style ends. If you have MWC deep bore or Moser 7900FM flush mount ends for stock brakes you will need to also purchase Bll05G(tapered bearing) or Bll05GB(ball bearing) spacers.
Please note this kit does not support 4CH ABS/TCS.
P/N- B1718WC B1718WC2